Housing Benefit Consider
Rent £700 pcm
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETATACHED FARMHOUSE, situated in a quiet residential location in Thornton, This great size, well presented farmhouse benefits from extensive gardens and some original features, located close by to local shops and transport links. Off Lambs Lane, opposite Tarn Road.
- Entrance porch and hallway.
- Spacious lounge through to dining room with patio doors to great size gardens.
- Good size kitchen with wooden units, cream worktops, integral electric hob and oven and tiled flooring.
- Three spacious double bedrooms, one with built in cupboards.
- New, tiled bathroom suite with shower over bath and heated towel rail.
- Fuelled by oil and double glazed.
- Council Tax Band: C
Children: Yes Pets: Consider Housing Benefit: Consider
Fees apply: £75 inc VAT admin fee per applicant, upon accepted application; £50 inc VAT per guarantor, if req`d; £30 inc VAT sign-up fee.